Miss Madelyne had her first day of kindergarten today! She was more than ready to go. All morning she kept asking me if it was time to go yet. Kev and I took the girls to a special first day of school lunch at Idaho Pizza, then it was off to the school. I was a nervous wreck, but she did great! Her teacher was taking role and asked Madelyne, if her name was pronounced Madelyne or Madeline, Madelyne's response was "um it's Madelyne Kathleen Bleazard." which gave the parents a little laugh. She walked in with a smile on her face, and talked all the way home about her adventures at school. I am very proud of the big girl that she was today! I can not believe she is in kindergarten! Where does the time go!
5 comments:
Yay Madelyne! Congratulations on your first day! You look so grown up! You are such a sweetheart and I am sure you will make new friends with everyone you meet! Love ya!
:) oh dear. What a sweetie! How you holding it together?
Oh Madelyne! You are growing up so fast! You are such a beautiful girl! Your yellow shirt, by the way, is fabulous totallous! I love it! Have so much fun at school!
Way to go Madelyne! I remember changing your diapers! I cannot believe how grown up you are. I cannot wait to hear about all the things you are learning....do you think you will get to do some projects? I know how you love projects.
Madelyne you look so beautiful and grown up. I hope you are having a wonderful time in kindergarten and making lots of new friends. We love you and miss you tons!
Love,
Gma and Papa B
Post a Comment