Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

a little melt down

{The girls at Aunt Alea's wedding 2 days before moving to Idaho}
Last night I had a tiny okay LARGE meltdown. The girls go back to school in 23 days!!!!! I am not ready! Madelyne starts kindergarten, she is ready I am not... Aubrey starts her special need pre-school 4 days a week, and I've enrolled her in preschool 2 days a week with Terri Mortenson. Which means they will be gone most of the day!! Some mom's might see freedom, I see loneliness! I love being with my kids, If I experience something I want to do it with them. Taking care of them is pure JOY for me. I know it is part of them growing up and it will be great for them to be in school, I just can not believe it has come this quickly!
Anyone else not ready for school to start!






4 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you need another baby!!

I'm so not ready for it to start! I love spending time with my kids too. Tia will be all day this year and Howie starting preschool. SO SAD!!

Lisa said...

I am right there with you! I hate that they grow up so fast! It scares me to death to let them and to put them out in the world! You are a great mom! I really look up to you!

Malita Bingham said...

Pick me! I am not ready for school to start either! How come the summers always go by so fast. Don't worry, I will keep an eye on Madelyne!

Anonymous said...

I'm not ready for school to start either. I have so much stuff to do before school begins.