.jpg)
The girls and I went for a fun little trip to see Dave, Alea, and Avery. After dropping Kev off for his fishing trip we went to Rexburg. The girls desperately needed to run and play after being in the car. Aunt Alea was so sweet to sit and read with them. It really made their day!
the very first thing Hadley and Avery did was get into trouble....they figured out how to turn on the water and they would take turns holding the end of the hose. Those two found trouble all weekend!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Honestly I do not know how many marshmallows Hadley ate, she could not stop!
.jpg)
Hadley eating her first smore!!
.jpg)
I just love these two little cousins!
.jpg)
.jpg)
the very first thing Hadley and Avery did was get into trouble....they figured out how to turn on the water and they would take turns holding the end of the hose. Those two found trouble all weekend!.jpg)
Later that night we went down to Richard Smith's pond to make smores. It was a perfect night and the girls loved sitting by the fire eating a yummy treat!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Aunt Alea & Madelyne making "best friend" smores.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hadley eating her first smore!!.jpg)
I just love these two little cousins!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment