Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

joy

This little garden has brought my family so much joy. The girls have a little corner on the end that they can dig up all they want, and they do.




Hadley LOVES to walk through the potatoes, and she knows she's not suppose to. Her eyes look so tired from playing all day in the water! And once again WILD hair, and dirt on face!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

look how long Aubrey's hair is getting. What beautiful little girlies.

Britt said...

I have got to come and see you all! I miss you and follow your blog. Can I come in July?

Rachel said...

Your girls are so cute! On Sunday Haley is always saying that she wants to play with Hadley. It is so funny!

aunt alea said...

I cannot believe how much your garden as grown since we planted in may...or should I say since i sat back and watched you and kev plant :) Hadley's hair si getting so long and it looks like it is getting blonder?