Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Bow Workshop

I am so excited to announce that I will be hosting a Bow workshop to the first 10 people that contact me. You will learn how to make 5 different bows perfectly! Including Boy's bow ties. Cost is $35.00. Contact me by e-mail prettynpinkac@aol.com or by phone.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

You are so brilliant. This is a great idea!

Alison Hixson said...

Sounds fun! I guess since I don't need the bows, can I pay to just come and hang out with you?! I miss my Alayna!

Candria said...

Such a good idea! Can't wait... Cute new background by the way...

Lisa said...

So fun! I wish I lived closer so I could come! I miss you guys!

sharmysteele said...

Count me in!! I am excited to learn from a pro.

Higley's said...

Hi Alayna! If only I had a girl... When I do, I will get bows from you!!!