A while back I took some photos of Aubrey and I never got around to taking the other two girls pics, it was a rainy day perfect for staying home and taking pics of the girls!! I was really excited to get all three girls looking at me and smiling!!! Now I just have to get around to have them all printed!


3 comments:
Awe! So cute! That is the same backdrop. :-) I love that 1st one. ;-)
so cute! did you buy the backdrop? adam and I have looked into getting some and are curious where you bought it. also, do you have studio lights? we will just have to talk when we come to america...
So fun! I love the good picture at the top, but I REALLY like the second one--the one that most of the pictures look like--it shows their personalities! So fun! Such beautiful little neices!
Post a Comment