Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

I think spring is here!?!?

Today was so so pretty!! The girls could not be happier to be outside! Hopefully a turn of the weather is in hand!


I swear this girl is just plain trouble!
Madelyne was making a bed for her horse...pretend horse, out of pine needles, isn't that nice!


HONESTLY this is the color of our grass!! Way to go Kev! You just would never know it under all that snow!

I hope we can go out to play tomorrow! It was just too much fun


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the pictures of Hadley--that is so her--in the dirt! She cracks me up!
Your grass is beautiful! Way to go Kev!
Let's cross our fingers that spring is here!!!

James and Lauren said...

I seem to recall that you have an etsy shop? wanna teach me how it works sometime?