Madelyne had her first soccer game today! It was FREEZING!! She was tough and played the whole game. (1hr) and even made contact with he ball a few times! Kev and I both had a wonderful time cheering for her. She says she can not wait until practice on Wednesday! Thanks Candria for watching the little girls, it was really was way to cold.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
I can see you cheering in the stands now! I can't wait for Payton do participate in sports!!!
Kaden had soccer this weekend too!
Go Madelyne Go!!!
Isn't it so fun to watch them! It just gets better... way to go Madelyn! We do soccer every Saturday around here too.
What a trooper! Go Madelyne! I can just hear you now--cheering from the sidelines--and the loudest, biggest supporter there! What fun! Sadly I had to tell the girls we will have to postpone soccer until next year. :(
WoooHooo Madelyne! She looks so cute and like she was focusing so hard on the ball :) We can't wait to come see a game!
Post a Comment