Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nursery Time

This little girl went to nursery in church today for the first time!! I can not believe that time has gone by so quickly! She cried at first for a little then she seemed to be doing fine, I went in to do singing time with the nursery kids and one of the primary counselors was holding her because Hadley was so upset, She did fine while I was in there singing, but as I got ready to leave she started to cry again, I sat her down, in a chair at the table so she could eat snacks with the other kids, as soon as she saw the food she was totally fine. Kev picked her up after church and they said she did not cry anymore the rest of the time! Yeah Hadley the first day went fairly well!! Cross our fingers for next week!






5 comments:

Springers said...

Wow, she looks tons older than she did at the reunion! She is so cute! Glad nursery went pretty well! Jaxson was always sold as soon as he saw food too. Thank goodness for snacks!

Candria said...

Oh Hadley..... She is so grown-up!
What cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the little girls are already old enough for nursery! I thought for sure Hadley would just love it right away. She looks so grown up in these pictures. we miss you guys so much!Oh and we would like some pictures of Madelyne in her soccor outfit.

Jessica said...

I can't believe your baby is in nursery! She is adorable!

Lisa said...

Awww...sweet little Hadley is growing up so fast! Thank heavens for snacks in nursery--that is sometimes the only way to get Hayden there!