Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

It's gone!!!

Miss Madelyne lost her tooth today!!! And yes we went to Gertie's! This is how it went, I asked to "see" it and the tooth was totally ready to go, so I pulled out my dental tools and asked her if I could "clean" it. Well I put my poky tool under the tooth and out it came. Of coarse there was all sorts of dramatic crying from Madelyne, then she saw her tooth and thought it was pretty cool. I told her to head over to the mirror and take a look at her new smile. She walked away from the mirror with her eyes rolled and said' Oh my gosh mom there is a huge hole in my mouth...I just don't know(big sigh)." I love how practical her thinking was, she was really excited, as was I..this meant I did not have to make dinner! No really I was happy for her and this milestone.

Tiny tooth= big hole

Love love love her new smile!



Had to put her in there as well because she is stinking cute!
She has been so sick, don't those eyes just say put me to bed!

Madelyne put her tooth in a tiny pink bad that I just happen to have laying around, and her little sis Aubrey had to do the same. I told them to go over by the doors and I'd get a picture. The minute they were standing there this image of my sister and I popped into my head. (sorry Alea for posting it..honestly though I love you hair!) So I thought I'd share some of my thought with you tonight...your welcome!I'm the tall one with a stain on my leotard, and holding the wand correctly.


4 comments:

Candria said...

Oh my goodness!!! Love the pictures. All of them!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

So I love the socks on top of your tights...you always had good fashion? Thanks for the memory I only wish I knew your password to delete it :) Congrats to Madelyne, I cannot believe she is that old already!

Dad said...

Pulling teeth is MY job doncha know?
Looks like a perfect place to put a straw through.

Kay said...

I totoally could tell which one was you due to the correct position of the wand.

Congrats Madelyne. Love the new smile and can't wait to see more of it!