Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow fun

One of the girls most favorite things to do in the snow is to have Kev pull them around behind the four-wheeler. We are lucky enough to have a back yard large enough to do it, and they can not get enough! They played and played until past dinner. Hadley really was not that excited about it, she was much happier when she came inside with her mommy! I enjoy her company so I did not mind at all!

I think I would scream too with Aubrey driving!
















2 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

That's so cute, and I'm pretty sure that's something the Bleazards did growing up! I think Mark's family has video of it!

Van Tassell Family said...

way cute!! Hey sorry I couldn't make it the other night for sewing. It was Reg's birthday. Hope you girls had fun thought and thanks for inviting me. Maybe next time :)