Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Madelyne

I can not believe my little Madelyne is 5! The years have gone by way too fast! She has grown to be such a good little girl. She is a wonderful big sister, always sharing and helping the other two. She has such a huge heart, full of love for all around her. She says the funniest things, and makes our whole family so happy! We love you Madelyne!

She was so excited about her birthday, grandpa pirate sent her a high school musical outfit that she just loves! I have had to wash it every night so she can wear it the again the next day.







Madelyne wanted to go to a pizza place called Gerties, the Steele's, Lusk's, grandparents Bleazard all went with us. She had such a fun time with her friends, and she actually ate dinner!!

2 comments:

Springers said...

Great pics! 5 already huh? So does she start school in the fall? BTW - have you gotten your blog book yet? How did it turn out?

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of her with her legs spread, she knows what she wants for her birthday and I would love to give it to her, maybe a challenge getting it in her tight little c--t but the longer it takes the harder I will get, no condom I want her to feel my spunk inside her