Every year I make tons and tons of Grandma Jo's Carmel corn and take it around to all of our friends. This year I found these adorable gingerbread looking boxes, and just had to fill them up with treats! The girls absolutely love running to the door with goodies in hand, I have to say I love watching them, Kev and I always laugh when we watch Aubrey reach as high as she can to the door bell, and Madelyne using her long legs to race Aubrey to the door.
Kev also received a little early Christmas treat. I stood in line FOREVER to have a book signed by Glen Beck, for Kevin for Christmas. Kev loves loves loves Glen Beck. As I reached the front of the line, I thought how upset Kev would be that I met him and he did not, so I called Kev and let him take my place in line. I stood off to the side to try to get a picture. When Kevin walked away he had the BIGGEST smile on his face, which made it all worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment