Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Alison

Happy birthday day to you Happy birthday to you.... La la la la la Happy birthday to you! Yeah It's your birthday and we love you so so much! Thanks for not being too mad about your house! This afternoon we had a surpise birthday lunch for Alison at my house. I wish I would of had my camera when she walked in the door!! We all had a wonderful time eating and talking
with each other!
Okay so I know this is not a picture of Alison, but I promised her that I would not put one of her on my blog from this afternoon, so here is a girl is an ugly sweater, and Alison can never resist an ugly sweater! Just Kidding. Alison you could pull it off much better!
Happy Day birthday girl!
The food
Cuttie Bootie Candria
Sharmy and Candace
Brandy and Amanda
On no I forgot one of Missy!! And she had the cutest outfit on! Sorry Miss!
Where were you anyway???


1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

She was probably out taking care of the screaming babies and the fighting kids!!

Thank you so much for today. You guys seriously made this day so great for me. I wish you would have listened to me about not doing my house, but you guys did such a great job, I can't possibly be mad at you! You guys are the best and I love you all for your love and friendship. Thanks for the party! It was amazing!!