Why Blog...The reason why I started blogging is so that my family can see what is going on with our little family since we are miles and miles and miles and miles apart.. I soon realized that I was running to my computer to document, and not my journal. I was grateful to be able to record our family's adventures, and share them with those we care about so far away. I love pictures, and I enjoy seeing a picture to go with a story, so blogging is perfect for that, I can accomplish both of these things very quickly. I soon learned that my blog could be turned in to a book, so this past year, that was my goal, to keep up with my blog, so in January I could print of a journal for our family to enjoy. The website that I have found to be easy, and affordable is a company called Blurb. This is going to be my Christmas present to me this year, I am really excited to our family history in my hand to look through with the girls!
7 comments:
I have done this with the last 2 years , thats the sole reason I blog, I use Blurb, is blurp the same thing? I LOVE the books and cherish them!
I have been wondering what company prints the books so thanks for the tip! I can't wait to have ours printed off!
Yeah! I am so glad you found this! I have to steal this and put it on my blog! Thanks for posting it!
I was also going to ask you again how you printed off your blog into a journal!! Thanks!!
I was also going to ask you again how you printed off your blog into a journal!! Thanks!!
Yeah, blurb is awesome, I am using it too. I love it mostly because it is good quality and so CHEAP compared to all other companies. I have seen my friends printed ones and love it!
Great! Be sure to post a picture of your book (a picture of a picture book - ha ha). I am so curious what they look like and how it works. So they can print photo collages right? Anything but a slideshow? Is that right? I am so behind between blogging, scrapbooking, and journaling... it never ends. This will help tons. Let me know what you think about it when you get yours ordered.
Post a Comment