Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Be Grateful

I am excited to get started on my regular blogging schedule. This means, Thursday Tummy Yummy will be back, as well as grateful Friday. So make sure to check back next Thursday for a yummy recipe!

This week I am grateful for

1. Aubrey getting on the bus one time without tears.

2. going for walks with the girls

3. our new bishopric counselor

4. my camera, I love taking pictures of EVERYTHING!

5. Hadley and her soft cuddly body

What are you grateful for today???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...is this the same Alayna that was my roommate for a summer at Ricks...and LOVES pink?!? :) ok...let me know if it is you! :) Jaclyn (Fillmore) Mabry

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for garage sales!I found a kitchen set for Avery for $5... she loves the one at your house so this was a great find.

Springers said...

That my family made it through the hurricane without trouble.
and for the Beautiful day we had today. It was amazing!

Springers said...

OH MY GOSH! So I am pretty sure Jaclyn found you through my blog! She and I were neighbors at Ricks freshman year. I can't believe Kevin didn't put the connection together when I asked him if you were there the same year I was. Boys, what are you to do with them!