We are down to the last two days of the Temple open house. We have gone with the girls twice and will go one more time. It has been such a blessing to be able to take the girls to the house of the Lord. We are so blessed to have it so close by. We have been able to teach our children about the happiness that the Temple brings to our lives, and by going they have been able to feel it also! I am anxious for the Temple to open to go and do work, but I will be sad to have to wait until the girls are older to go back with them!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Beautiful pics of the girls at the temple!! And what a neat experience to take them to the open house! We were'nt here yet when they did the open house for Alaska, but that sure would be awesome to be able to take all my girls through! Those will be memories you all with forever cherish!:)
What gorgeous pictures! You did such a great job and it doesnt hurt that your girls are so beautiful! Madelyne looks so old with her hair down and curled.
Can I just say "what Alea said"
The End.
Just kidding!! Your girls are growing up so fast! We REALLY need to come see you, but we are still trying to figure out the housing situation before school starts! (I know I've been talking about it all summer, sorry!) We love you!
Lisa
I just have to let you know that Drew missed Aubrey and Madelyne so much this past week. Just now he walked up while I am typing this and said, "look, mommy! Aubrey! A princess!"
He loves your girls! I think it is so adorable!!
How pretty! I wish we had a Temple close by. I am so impressed with the pictures you take. How did you learn to do that? (and I am still waiting to see your reunion pics!) BTW - Will you tell Kevin my old roommate Wendy said hello. She says you guys have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment