Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh what do you do in the summertime...

We had so much fun when Nana & Poppa came! We went to Nat Soo Paa...the girls favorite. Mom and I took the girls to the community pool. We went shopping and took naps, it was wonderful!

Every night we played settlers one of our favorite games...and a historic moment for Todd.....He Won! This was the first time ever!



We went to the park Madelyne rode around.


And Aubrey found treasures
We played golf
I love of Aubrey has a tee in her mouth like Kev!


My new pink Golf bag! Isn't it really cute! I love it! Thanks Hixsons for the hook up!


How many people does a golf cart really fit???

2 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

How fun! You guys were really busy last week! I'm so glad that you like your bag! It is so fun when Grandma come to play! That is great that they were here for a whole week!

Kay said...

Looks like you had a great time. Seeing the cities and knights game makes me really jealous. we have not played it in like a year! (no one has that game in taiwan and we didn't bring ours)