Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Enchanted

My girls are OBSESSED with this movie. They only watched it a few times.....it's the music they love! We bought the sound track from I-tunes, and it is constantly playing. I'm not talking about just in the car, but in their room, the play room, outside, where ever they are so is the Enchanted soundtrack!

Aubrey love to pre-tend to be Giselle, her favorite thing to do is to "call to all the little animal's." Don't worry they never come!


This picture is for Poppa Todd.... I think she is calling for Harissa...our pet squirrel!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

We bought this sound track too and LOVE it, I finally had to put it on the girls MP3 players, I was getting a little tired of it!

Jamie said...

Ha, ha, ha! I love that picture!!!! Now that is funny!
Just tonight Kaylie and I were singing "How do you know?" all around the house bravado style. It's funny that movie has stuck around this long.

Tyra said...

Now, Boys love this movie too! Mine, do at least. We love to sing the happy working song while we clean:)

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for this picture! Aubrey is the cutest thing ever! I long listening to her sing and this picture is just too perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh and love the playhouse! I can't wait for Avery to come play.