Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My new adorable swim cap

I LOVE LOVE LOVE water aerobics. And my summer session has started! I look forward to it everyday! The hour goes by so fast when we are working out in the pool. This years I have friends doing it with me, which is so nice...(even though Lauren sends me hate mail when I miss it in the morning and go at night!) Just teasing you Lauren! The only down fall is what the over treated chemical water does to my hair, by the end of the summer I usually have to cut some of it off! Well not this year. I just purchased this adorable swim cap in PINK, my signature color! Melissa saw it in a Marie Clair magazine and gave me the tip...so thanks a tons Melissa! Nothing screams Water aerobics lover like a retro flower swim cap! I can not wait for it to get here!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You are cracking me up! You have to send me a picture of you in it!! Only you could pull of somthing so.......different? LOL. You are going to look adorable in it!!

Tyra said...

That is so fun! You better post a pic of your cute self wearing it!!!!

Kay said...

I can see these becoming a fad in taiwan. everyone wears a swimcap here, some people even wear them to the beach.

Anonymous said...

For once I am speechless! Only you, Only you :)

Lisa said...

Love it! However, you are the only person I could picture actually wearing it! Can't wait to see your picture in the swim cap!