

Uncle Tim came to see us, it was short but so much fun! Kev and Tim are so fun together they could not stop laughing! We played Settlers, which happens to be all of our favorite game! And I'd like to let everyone know who won! ME!!!! Tim just hates it when I beat him! Madelyne and Tim played Hi-Ho Cheerio, such a great uncle to do that for her, it really made her day! He watched the girls dance to Hannah Montana over and over, and took some great pics with them! Thanks for stopping to see us , we love you so much and can't wait to play again!
3 comments:
Your pages are SOO CUTE! Your so much more creative than I am! I never would have thought to put the text sideways! I love the brown bow too!
Such a cute page!!
So cute, Alayna!! I love the pictures!! They turned out so good!!
And all I have to say otherwise is, "Awww . . . Tim is such a cute boy!!!"
How is Miss Hadley doing?
Post a Comment