

All the snow is finally gone! We went to our first BBQ of the year at our Friends the Hixsons. We had allot of fun, I think the highlight was beating Vaughn at air hokey, wish i had a picture of it! Thanks Hixsons for the fun! The girls are just like their daddy and just have to be outside! After conference they ran out to their swings! Speaking of conference wasn't it wonderful! I am so excited for our new Prophet, I know he has been prepared and is ready for this calling. I am so happy the Tulips are starting to come out! I just had to post a picture for Grandma to see. Yeah signs of spring!
5 comments:
Look at cute Madelyne! She looks so grown up! I loved, loved, loved conference, what an amazing weekend it was!
I swear Jessica has an alarm that tells her when you post so she can be the first to comment :) I cannot believe it has been a year since we listened to conference at your house on Aubrey's birthday.
Ok, that is an ADORABLE picture of Madelyne! It is so not me...it's the camera & You too!! (Practice helps too of course!)
Madelyne, you are so cute. I think all of my nieces are pretty.
Love you!
Oops! The first time posting and I didn't put my name. Aunt Laurie loves all of her nieces.
Post a Comment