


Okay so it really was not a get away. Hadley was very sick, wtih a bronchial infection and had to be hospitalised. She had high fevers and was having difficulting breathing. It was really had to watch her be so sick. Kev gave her and I both a blessing which was a huge comfort to me. He was such a helper, he packed my bags and brought me food, but most important he took care of the girls. I could not do anything with out him! By Sunday I was exhausted, so he sent the girls to the Burnhams to come help me. (Thanks Burnhams, a millions times!) They let me take her home last night, but she still is pretty sick, we are keeping a close eye on her and giving her the same treatments they were giving her at the hospital. I took these picture before we left so she looks alot better. I really did not want pics of her at her worst... something I really don't want to remember! Thanks for yoour love and prayers!
8 comments:
Oh! Alayna I am so sorry! I'm glad that she is feeling better! Is there anything that we can do for you to help? If so, let me know.
Oh, that is so sad. I am happy to hear she is doing better. Hang in there, being mom is so hard.
so sorry, it is sooooo hard when a child is sick and uncomfortable and there's not a whole lot you can do. Don't you just want to take the sickness from them for yourself????
If you need ANYTHING let me know!
I feel SOOOOO bad for your little family right now! I wish you would have let me known earlier! Hopefully she gets feeling better soon! Let me knows if I can do anything, SERIOUSLY!
It was so hard for me to drive past Jerome yesterday and not stop! I hope she only continues to get better, poor thing!
Our little Braden has been hospitalized for the same thing 4 times in his 3 short years so I know how hard it is. SO scary when they struggle so much just to breathe. Glad to know she is doing better.
Oh Miss Hadley!!! I am so glad she is doing better and that you were able to go home!! If you need me to come, just call! We love you!!
Oh my gosh, I had no idea!! I hope she's doing better! :) Let me know if you ever need anything!
Post a Comment