Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Little Treasures


I noticed that all over my house in every room is a sweet little treasure from my girls. I love their works of art. It makes me happy to look at them and know that they have been inspired to be creative. I have never been all that book smart...like my sister Alea. But I have always LOVED being creative. My mom would help me make homemade gifts for my teachers in elementary school. And my friends in high school would tease me because I always had a hand made card for everything! To my grandma's dismay I received a copy machine for part of my 16th birthday present. I was more excited about that then the cell phone my parents gave me. Back then the way you scrap booked is you copied papers..anyway now I could do ALL the scrapping I wanted! I love watching my girls do the same things and enjoy art. I especially love seeing their work decorate my home.

No comments: