Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Grateful Friday


When I lived in Washington we had an enrichment about being grateful. The speaker gave us a little book to write everyday 5 things that we are grateful for. I loved it! My little book soon filled up, I noticed the small blessing in my life, that sometimes get over looked, such as good health, food on the table. So I have decided to once a week, on Friday list the 5 things that I am thankful for. So here goes the first try at it
1. My Cute Husband
2. My sweet little girls
3. Being able to call Grandma Jo
4. Visiting with friends at the grocery store
5. Conference TOMORROW!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great idea! Mine filled up fast too. Then I never got another one, maybe I will have to copy you and put it on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Um I did not see anything on your list about being grateful for such a wonderful little sister...maybe that is one of those blessings that you don't really see but without is your life wouldnt be so great :)