


My friend Jessica B found a tutorial on how to make this dress. You can go to her site to get the info and look at the cute dress she made. So I saw it loved it and HAD to try it! It was totally easy, I made one for each of the girls. Marie bought the fabric for the girls at the quilt show when we were in Washington. Her intentions were for it to be pajamas, but I thought it would make a cute dress, hope that was okay~ but really to late now! The girls love it and that is what makes me the happiest! You'll have to try it!
7 comments:
That is so adorable! You are amazing!!
so cute!!!! I love being able to dig out those old sewing lessons from when we were 12 years old out of my brain to make things for my little girl, don't you? I still remember every article of clothing we made!
You have to tell me how to do it...or make one for Avery, that might be easier :) Aubers looks so adorable!
That turned out so cute!!! I will have to come and learn how to make it so I can have one for the girls and for my new neice!
That turned out so cute!! I need to make some too! :)
LA-OVE IT! Yours turned out so cute with the ribbons! Great Job!
LA-OVE IT! Yours turned out so cute with the ribbons! Great Job!
Post a Comment