Tonight Kev and I went for a date! It was so much fun! We ate at this Japaneese place, where they cook right in front of you! I think my favorite part was when the cook would light everything on fire! Anyway the two big girls stayed home, and we took Hadley with us! A lady made a comment to us that she thought Hadley was our first baby because of how much we were loving on her! She is such a doll! Anyway then Kev took me to buy a few things at the mall, it was alot of fun! We had such a wonderful time laughing and just being with each other! I can not wait until the next date!
1 comment:
Was it tympyakies (I'm sure that is not how it is spelled) I love that place and told Luke he HAD to take me there next time we went to Utah!
Post a Comment